Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Five Times around the Sun

My Christmas Eve baby turned 5 this year! It doesn't seem possible that five years have gone by already. I still see this baby when I close my eyes or when I see him sleeping!
all 9 lbs 14 oz!
blowing out his birthday candles

so happy!



My parents came to help celebrate and they treated us to a game of bowling. We had such a great time!
MaKenna of course wanted to wear the shoes ;-)



Look at Jakey's form! He looks like a pro.

the birthday boy



afterwards, we headed back home to open gifts

His mama made doll which he named Kennedy. He also received lots of arts and crafts supplies and books from grandma and poppa.
You have grown into such a wonderful, kind, caring little boy and I am so happy that I get to be your mom. We love you so much!







1 comment: