Monday, April 9, 2007

A pudding story



So the other day, Jacob got into trouble for not cleaning up his toys like I had asked him to. After supervising the clean-up and the toys were all put away, Jacob says to me "You are not mad anymore, mommy?" So I do my best grumpy Jacob impersonation and say to him "Hmmppff, I am angry". Of course he laughs at me and then gives me the biggest hug, followed by the biggest kiss. He then says to me "I really love you mommy" and I say to him "I really love you Jacob". Then he says "I really love chocolate pudding". I really don't know where this came from since we haven't had pudding in months and weren't even talking about pudding. What a nut this kid is. So, I made him pudding :)


As you can see, he got as much pudding out of the bowl as he could. After I took the picture, he decided using his fingers would be better and since that just wasn't cutting it either, he licked the bowl clean.

1 comment:

  1. aww, those are the best moments. I give Makenna whatever she wants just when she hugs me, I can't imagine what I'll do when she says she loves me!

    ReplyDelete