Monday, April 23, 2007

Earth Day

There was an Open House at the Oceanographic Society, so we decided to check it out. The boys were able to see various fish in tanks, touch some small shells, etc in a touch tank, see and touch a corn snake, watch a game fish feeding and touch some sting rays. Jacob would put his hands in the water, but he wouldn't touch a ray. However, he did pet the corn snake...twice. Of course, I forgot to snap a picture of that. Blake was too afraid of the snake to go near it, but loved the stingrays...go figure! Parker was just happy to splash the water!





3 comments:

  1. I love the stingray pics--especially Parker. Are Blake and Jacob going to get a complex about how much I love Parker? They don't read this, do they? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't tell them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys have some cute kids there! I love the updates!

    ReplyDelete