Friday, February 10, 2012

Moments from our week

Are you tired of seeing pictures of Kenna and her babies yet?  There aren't too many times when her pals aren't with her.  Now she is very much into having me photograph her with her babies.  This shot was completely set up by her.  Such a funny girl!

 On one of the mornings where the three younger ones were involved in a game of "real life", they created this wagon for all the babies.  While they seemed pretty satisfied with it, I was also instructed that they needed a baby wagon with wheels.  I suppose that would work a bit better than a basket.
 Evidence of what happens when Kenna gets a hold of a ball of yarn and some scissors.  She is all about the scissors lately.  I usually sweep up several scissor scrap piles a day.  And now it is extending to tags on her clothes.  She wants them all cut off.  I am just waiting for the day she sports a new haircut!
 There has also been lots of music playing this week.  Very upbeat songs are being played by all sorts of instruments-guitar, recorder, pan flute, drums...Hmm we may have a family band in the making.

 It appears that after all these months (and when I am most ready for spring) winter has come.  We have been needing to bundle up in many layers for our morning walk, even bringing a blanket to provide and extra layer of warmth.  I think I am the only one who minds the cold though!
We have a busy weekend ahead of us, but I am hoping we can also squeeze in some relaxing downtime and some Valentine crafting as well.  Bring on the glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment