Saturday, June 13, 2009

MaKenna Ruth Blumenfeld

MaKenna Ruth born at home on June 5th at 1:50p
9 lbs 9 oz
20.5 in


Morning of baby day!
This is the one and only picture of me pregnant...believe it or not, I had been in labor already for 2 hours


Look at that bump!

Here she is!




She had so much vernex, her skin felt like it had been lathered in cocoa butter!


Her big brothers checking her out.



Notice the poop!


Grandma got to put her first outfit on.









She is absolutely perfect and the boys (including Daddy) are just in love! I can't believe she is here...it still feels like a dream!

5 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! Your boys are adorable with her, too. I'm so glad you were able to have a homebirth- I'll be praying for a speedy recovery for you and an easy transition for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those cheeks! She's so beautiful! Congratulations. I'm so excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations again to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I haven't been online for awhile so I'm really behind. 8-( Your daughter is beautiful and you looked beautiful in your shots as well. I hope all is still going smoothly and am wishing you a full and speedy recovery....(and an early through the night sleeper!).

    ReplyDelete