Monday, March 2, 2009

More Birthday photos

Blake has been begging for a bow and arrow set for several months now. So for his 7th birthday, we all got him one along with a leather quiver. Peter had hung them up, along with the targets, for Blake to find in the morning. He was so excited, he woke up at 6am and it didn't take him long to find them! Peter and I were awoken to the sounds of arrows hitting the wall. He didn't put the set down all day and I have never seen a happier boy. We headed out to the park (again), but the weather was not as nice...we ended up leaving b/c of the rain. We finished the day with ice cream cake from Coldstone after one of his favorite dinners- homemade pizza!

He has been reading Robin Hood and wanted to make this sign for his door.










I can't believe my first born is 7. It seems like such a big birthday. He has accomplished so many milestones over the last year: learning to read, losing 10 teeth, teaching himself to ride his bike, swimming underwater, gaining confidence in meeting new people...the list goes on! I am so proud of the little boy he has turned in to and I couldn't ask for a better son! He is so helpful, kind, generous, considerate and he makes my days go by more smoothly. We love you, Blake!




No comments:

Post a Comment