Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pumpkin Muffins

The other morning, the boys and I decided to make pumpkin muffins. They always love helping and have become quite the little chefs! Peter and I try to encourage their participation in the kitchen and what kid doesn't love cracking eggs!
They each took turns with the mixer...except for Parker. It is still a little too loud for him!
*disclaimer: not every baking moment goes so smoothly. Jacob and Parker were arguing over who would dump the flour in the bowl and as I was pouring it into the measuring cup, Jacob grabbed it and flour ended up all over the counter. Also, Jacob was determined to put eggshells in the batter until I finally had to grab it from him. He can be such a booger sometimes!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had fun! And, doesn't every fun time have at least one disclaimer moment? In my house it sure does! :)

    ReplyDelete