Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Parker!

On December 24th 2005, my third born son entered this world. I had no idea at the time how he would change me as a person and as a mother. And here we are three years later and I am still so amazed by this little person! He is such a sweet, caring, energetic, funny little boy and I couldn't imagine life without him. Happy Third Birthday, Parker! We love you so much!


Look at what a chubber he was!
When he sleeps, I still can see this face.

After he blew out his candles, I relit them so all the boys could blow them out. Parker is so sweet...he even said they could help!








He received some very nice presents...lots of rescue vehicles and this very fun ladybug game (which we have played a bazillion times since!). This time of year is always stressful...trying to squeeze in the holidays and birthday celebrations, but I think we managed to keep it pretty fun despite that. My parents were able to come up and celebrate with us and all of the boys enjoyed that time with grandma and poppa!


No comments:

Post a Comment