Friday, January 23, 2009

Here She is!

Here are some of the pics from the ultrasound. She was very sleepy and really wasn't cooperating very much. I told the tech that if it had been 10:30 at night, she would have been all over the place...she is consistantly awake at that time. I also have an anterior placenta and she had her head buried in it (like a pillow), so that made it difficult to get some good face shots.
Her little chicken legs! Look at those feet!
Sleepy girl.

The blur to the left is part of the placenta. She was in the process of putting her hand to her face in this pic.

Nice profile shot (again, a little blurry on the left b/c of the placenta).
The tech tried really hard to wake her up and get her to move, but she wouldn't budge. I guess she is going to be just as stubborn as the boys!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are amazing pictures. Congratulations again, I'm thrilled for you! She's so lucky that she'll have 3 big brothers looking out for her...probably won't be too fun for her when she's a teenager though... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that I can't stand it.

    Great photos. I love the first one, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks beautiful! Any names yet?

    ReplyDelete