Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day

I had the most wonderful Mother's Day this year. My family sure does know how to spoil me! While I was hoping to get a chance to sleep in a bit (whatever that may mean), that was just not going to happen. The boys were too excited to give me my presents and cards and they just didn't want to wait. They had made the sweetest cards (as they always do). They also know this mama well as they gifted me with gnome garden stakes, garden hand tools, and cucumber, pepper and sunflower seeds. After a delicious breakfast in bed, we headed outside to test out the tools and plant some seeds!












They planted the sunflower seeds all by themselves...all I did was take a couple of pictures. I have no idea where they planted them or how many, but it doesn't matter does it! I am just so happy they love to garden as much as their mama does (and grandma!).






Peter made this for me...he wrote "because you deserve flowers everyday" on the back! So sweet!






















We ended the day with a delicious daddy-made dinner and smores makin over the fire. I am always amazed at how blessed I am with such a wonderful family! This day couldn't have been any better.










No comments:

Post a Comment