Friday, January 22, 2010

Kenna Roo

My sweet little baby just doesn't seem like a baby anymore! She is in such a hurry to grow up and keep up with her brothers. Just a week after crawling, she began to pull herself up onto furniture, toys, etc. In fact, it is one of her favorite things to do (that and to lick things...don't ask!). I can't seem to slow time down so I guess I will just have to embrace it. We are also in the midst of major teething woes which has led to some major sleep regression, but who needs sleep anyways. I had tried giving her solids about a month and a half ago and she really wasn't interested, so we waited some more and she has just now shown a BIG interest in eating. We are following Baby Led Weaning, so basically she feeds herself. So far, she likes lima beans, corn, sweet potatoes, peas and apple sauce. She did have a small taste of French Vanilla Yogurt thanks to a very kind and sharing brother ;-) At this point she gets more on her and her high chair then in her mouth, but she sure has fun trying!


Here she is sporting one of the hats my mom crocheted for her!
I love how happy she looks here!

Another one of her favorite things to do...hold on to two chairs and "move" her feet. I am telling you, this girls wants to walk!


We can't forget the yummy toe sucking. Pretty much everything goes in her mouth.




Happy to be hanging out. She really is such a happy baby even when she was up a bazillion times during the night and refusing naps!




1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful, Tanya- and what a smiley girl! Thanks for sharing some of your homeschool life with us... I love peeking into the days of other homeschoolers!

    ReplyDelete