Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baby Update

This pregnancy has been interesting to say the least! Yesterday was my 23 week prenatal appointment with my midwife. Imagine my surprise when I found out I am measuring 28 cm (which equivilates to 28 weeks gestational)! Since we know there is only one baby in there, my midwife now believes I may actually be a month further along than we thought (despite having a regular cycle...sorry if TMI). So, now we are planning to have an early May baby instead of an early June baby!!! We will know more definite at my next appointment, but a lot of symptoms I am having supports this theory. Somehow losing a month has sent me into a bit of a panic. I really, really feel the need to organize/nest and get things in order. I also have some adjusting to our school schedule...I had us planned to finish up this year at the end of May. The upside of this all is that my 9 month pregnancy just became 8!

Other than a jump ahead, she is doing great!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tanya, that's great. Our babies will be almost exactly the same age (I'm due April 26th). The same thing happened to a friend of mine. It's sort of nice to get a bonus month.

    ReplyDelete