Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!

Lots to update since my last post. Our camera suffered an unfortunate accident and that is why there hasn't been any recent pictures. I have about 4 rolls of film from my SLR to develop and put onto CD. Once that is done, I will have pictures from Halloween and on.

Blake had a great first half year of school. He is one of the top students in his class and I have seen so much improvement in his writing and reading. I can't tell you how exciting it is to have him reading books to us! The days are long, but he loves it. I also recently discovered Blake has 2 new adult teeth coming in on the bottom! He didn't even know they were there either. He hasn't lost his baby teeth yet, but they are very wiggly.

Jacob enjoys being the big brother while Blake is away. Recently, my friend and I have decided to do a preschool co-op where we will meet one day a week to have a "lesson" and another day for a field trip. I am excited to see how this will evolve as well as for the opportunity to explore new things in our home preschooling adventure.

Parker turned 2 this past Christmas Eve. He has quite the sense of humor and is constantly making everyone laugh. I am also happy to say that we are at the end of the teething nightmare! He cut his last eye tooth last week. Yay! Our next milestone is weaning. He is nursing about once a day and I think will wean very soon. It is a bittersweet feeling.

I hope everyone had a very healthy and happy Holiday Season!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tanya! Your boys are so big and handsome. I think Blake is as tall as I am. Hope you had a wonderful holiday. I made a blog only after seeing yours so you can check out pictures if you want. Take care and God bless!

    ReplyDelete